Thursday, October 1, 2009

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

I am sure many of you are aware that October has been set aside as Breast Cancer Awareness Month. My best and oldest friend, Anne, is a 2 year survivor. She was diagnosed on 10/19/07 (which happened to be her 53rd birthday) and spent the next year going through surgery and chemo and radiation. But she made it! In honor of her, and all the many women AND men who have beat this disease or are in the process of fighting it, I would like to donate 50% of my profits from any PINK candle or warmer purchased from my store, Diamond Creek Candles, located at http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/flicka54.php.

I have no doubt that some of you have been touched by this in one way or another. Won't you please help?

No comments:

Post a Comment